So here we have best easy breakfast recipe vegans prefer that will take less time and can be prepared in a hassle free way which you can add to your lifestyle and live for the cause of veganism.
Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Fresh cauliflower ( 1 no.) – as the main ingredient
- Green lentils( ½ cup) – for earth like flavor
- Onions and olives ( ¼ cup and ¼ cup ) – for a poppy flavor
- Arugula (2 cups) – for a greenish touch with pepper taste
- Almonds – for the crunchiness
- Tahini sauce ( ½ cup) –for a shiny creamy texture
- Apricots – for a sweet taste
- Black pepper and salt as per taste
- Roast the cauliflower in olive oil. Pre heat the oven over 200 degrees Celcius.
- Line the baking part with parchment paper.
- Now toss the pieces of cauliflower adding the pinch of salt and pepper.
- Continue to roast it for 20-25 min till they get brownish in color from the border.
- Now take a bowl and toss cauliflower again with agula. Sprinkle some olive oil over it.
- Add salt and spread the mixture on a plate and sprinkle some tahini sauce over it.
- Add the lentils, onions, almonds, and apricots to the mixture.
- Mix it thoroughly and add some more tahini sauce if required.
- Your roasted cauliflower salad is ready to be served.
Also Read : Best Indian Vegan Recipes
Massaged Kale Salad
- Chopped carrots ( ½ to ¾ cup)
- Grated carrot
- Grated red beet
- Olive oil ( ¼ cup)
- Rice vinegar ( 2 spoons)
- Minced gingers (2 spoons)
- Kale leaves
- Sliced watermelon ( ½ )
- Avocado (1 no. )
- Dry cranberries (2 spoons)
- Pepitas (¼ cup)
- sesame seeds (1 spoon)
- black pepper
- Roast the chickpeas in olive oil.
- Pre heat the oven above 200 degrees Celsius.
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flip the chick peas and sprinkle some oil.
- Dress the carrots around the corner of the baking area.
- Roast the chickpeas for 20-25 minutes and carrots will also become soft till that time.
- Transfer the carrots to a blender and add water, ginger, rice vinegar, and salt.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge to keep cool.
- In a bowl, take some kale leaves and add lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and mix with your hands.
- Add the kale leaves to the dressed mixture with ginger and carrots over it.
- Mix the mixture thoroughlyYour kale salad is ready to be served.
Soups and Stews for Easy Breakfast Recipe
If you are a mushroom lover then you will surely love this soup recipe. For chilly winter nights, this soup can be perfect. Though this mushroom is creamy in texture, without using any cream is still delicious.
Let’s see how:
- Olive oil ( 2 spoon)
- Leeks (2 nos.)
- Diced celery stalks (2 no)
- Chopped mushrooms
- Tamari (2 spoon)
- White wine ( ¼ cup)
- Chopped garlic
- thyme leaves
- vegetable broth ( 4 cups)
- Dijon mustard (1 spoon)
- Vinegar (1 spoon)
- Take a pot and heat the oil over a medium flame.
- Add celery and leek with a pinch of salt over it and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now add chopped mushrooms for around 10 minutes.
- Add thyme, tamari, garlic & wine and stir the mixture for 1 minute.
- Now add the broth along with the cauliflower.
- When the cauliflower becomes soft, add vinegar and mustard till the mixture becomes smooth.
Soup is ready to serve.
- Unpeeled garlic (3 piece)
- Fresh tomatoes(4 piece)
- Thyme leaves
- Olive oil
- Maple syrup ( ½ spoon)
- Vinegar ( 1 spoon)
- Sliced onion (1)
- Chik peas ( 1/3 spoon)
- Pepper flakes ( ¼ to ½ spoon)
- 8-10 slices of grain bread
- Plant based mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- As usual, pre heat the oven to oven above 230 degrees Celcius.
- Now cover the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wrap the garlic in foil paper and also place the tomatoes and onion cuttings with it.
- Add some olive oil, salt, and pepper over it and roast it for 20 minutes.
- Now peel off the garlic layer and add the tomato and onion mix in the blender jar.
- Now lower the temp of the oven to 200 degrees celsius and again cover the baking tray with new parchment paper.
- In the mixture add vinegar, maple syrup, thyme leaves with olive oil (1 spoon), red chili flakes, and salt and pepper (½ teaspoon) and blend the mix again till it becomes a creamy texture.
- Now transfer the mix to the pot.
- To make the croutons, take some slices of bread with a thin cheese layer between them and bake them until they become brown.
Serve these croutons with soup and add some oregano on the top.
In the noodle section we have the:
Sesame Soba Noodles
- Honey (½ teaspoon)
- garlic in the grated form (1 piece)
- ginger also in the grated form (1 teaspoon)
- tamari (2 spoons)
- rice vinegar (¼ cup)
- sesame oil (½ teaspoon)
- Soba noodles (170gm)
- Sliced avacodo (2 piece)
- Seesame seeds ( ¼ cup)
- Snap peas (2 cups)
- Edamame (¼ cup)
- Thin slices of raddish (2 piece)
- Lemon for squeezing
- Dress the veggies.
- Add sesame oil, ginger, garlic vinegar, tamari, and honey in a bowl.
- Boil the soba noodle in a pot.
- Now rinse the noodles in normal water to remove the excess starch.
- Mix the noodle with the dressing by tossing it.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on sliced avocado mixes it with the noodles.
- Transfer the mix in the bowl to the noodles and freely toss the noodles once again.
Noodle is ready to be served. Garnish with chilli sauce.
Creamy Broccoli Pasta
- pine nuts (¼ cup)
- broccoli pieces (5 cups)
- chopped onion ( 1 small piece)
- olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- small shell pasta (2½ cups)
- lemon (1 piece)
- white beans (1½ cups)
- onion powder (¼ teaspoon)
- minced garlic (1 piece)
- olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- lemon juice (3 tablespoon)
- vegetable broth ( ½ cup)
- yeast (¼ cup)
- To make the sauce first, we have to blend the broth, nutritional yeast, beans, garlic, onion powder with lemon juice, and olive oil with salt and pepper and continue to blend it until it becomes smooth.
- Now boil the pasta in the pot and add some salt in it.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan, add onions and sauté it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli pieces with broth and some water. Heat it till it becomes soft.
- Now add the pasta in it and stir it with sauce on a low flame.
- Make sure that the pasta doesn’t get too dry in that case if this happens you can add more broth to it.
- Add more pepper and lemon juice as per your requirement.
Your pasta is ready to be served.
- Diced onion (1 cup)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoon)
- Diced carrot (1 piece)
- Minced garlic (1 piece)
- Chopped mushroom (4 cups)
- Crushed walnuts ( ½ cup)
- Vinegar ( 1 spoon )
- Diced tomatoes (400gm)
- Chopped rosemary (1 tablespoon)
- Dry sage (1 tablespoon)
- Green lentils ( 1 ½ cup)
- Spaghetti (225 gram)
- Pine nuts ( ½ cup)
- Chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Take the pan and add olive oil, heating it over a medium flame.
- Put the carrots and onion in the pan and add some salt and pepper over it. Cook till it becomes soft.
- Now add mushrooms over it and some more salt and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Put rosemary and crushed walnuts in the mix and roast them,
- Add garlic, vinegar, and tamari, and stir the mix.
- After this, you can add the sage, tomato paste and pieces, and lentils and continue to stir.
- Lower the flame for more than 25 minutes and till that time sauce has thickened.
- Boil the salty water in a pot and add pasta to it.
- After the pasta becomes soft, mix it with the sauce after draining the starched water left in the pasta.
Your Spaghetti Bolognese is ready to be served with chili flakes and vegan cheese.