Vegan eggs are quite adaptable. As a result, you’ll be able to make all of your favorite dishes using them. Some are better suited to certain types. And happily, there are lots of informative & delectable recipes to guide you through the process.
Therefore, we have put together a list of the top 5 vegan recipes of our favorite vegan egg dishes. Yet simple to create & packed with flavor.
That’s the recipe for you if you ever wish to make a vegan imitation of scrambled eggs. But desire something a bit more special than tofu.
Maybe you like a more “eggy” texture or flavor other than tofu. Then you can also reduce your egg consumption. In that case, you have soy or tofu sensitivity. Or if you simply want to shake up your breakfast routine.
So let’s get ready to see how easy and convenient it is to prepare these fluffy vegan scrambled eggs.
Although this recipe was inspired by the buzz surrounding the Just Egg product. Sometimes, it is delightful to see an egg product that appears & apparently tastes exactly like the real egg. Health professionals also claim canola oil to be heavily processed & inflammatory for the body.
Let’s decide to try our hand at our own version for seeing the exciting results.
• Split mung beans (rinsed) – ½ cup,
• Black salt – ½ -1 teaspoon,
• Onion Powder – 1/3 teaspoon,
• Ground Turmeric- ½ teaspoon,
• Nutritional Yeast – 1 ½ teaspoon,
• Coconut milk – 1 cup,
• Olive Oil or avocado oil – 1 ½ teaspoon oil,
• Rice flour – ¼ cup,
• Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon.
• Firstly, rinse Mung beans & then place them in a large mixing dish. After that, soak for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight & cover it. Keep it in lukewarm water.
• Then drain and again rinse thoroughly before blending in a high-powered blender. Blend other ingredients until they are smooth & creamy.
• Taste & adjust the flavor as necessary. Add more black salt for a bit of “eggy” flavor. Onion powder for a more general flavor. Turmeric for color, or nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavor. The mixture should be thin enough to pour, but not very liquid.
• If the mixture is too thin, then add extra rice flour. Although, if it is too thick, then add some coconut milk.
• On a medium-low flame, heat a nonstick pan or a greased pan. When the pan is hot, then pour in about 1/4 cup of the egg mixture. Or enough to nearly cover the edges of the pan. Now cover it up.
• Next, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or till the sides begin to dry out. However, you will observe bubble formation on the surface. Then carefully place the “eggs” to one side of the pan with a rubber spatula. Cover and simmer for the next 1 to 2 minutes.
• Also consume them as “soft scrambled eggs”. At this stage, proceed to boil them. Or flip them to completely fry the top side.
• After that, place the egg on a platter and then set it aside to cool somewhat.
• This time you have to taste the cooked egg. Modify the flavor of the remaining batter as desired. Add more black salt for an “eggy” flavor or to mask any baking powder flavor.
• Continue to boil the egg mixture until it is completely done! Otherwise, store for up to a week in the fridge to use for the whole week.
This combination is fantastic for normal scrambled eggs. But adding a little onion, garlic, vegetables, or greens prior to the egg mix would be delicious as well.
Vegan Merigue Kisses
These crunch meringue kisses are also delicious in that they melt in the mouth. Here are easy steps to prepare, yet keep in mind that:
1) With exception of egg whites, aquafaba is impossible to overwhip.
2) Also ensure that the whipped aquafaba does not spill out of the bowl. Or when turned upside down prior to adding sugar.
3) Now, slowly add the sugar.
• Aquafaba – ½ cup (about 120 ml)
• Chickpea Brine – ½ cup
• Vinegar – ½ teaspoon
• Caster sugar – ½ cup
• Beetroot (peeled) – 1 medium
• Firstly, extract the juice from the beets if you have a juicer. When you don’t have one, then coarsely grate the apple. Put it in the center of the muslin cloth. And then squeeze down all the liquid.
• It should also give around 3 teaspoons of juice.
• Have a baking tray with a line of fresh parchment sheets on it.
• Whisk chickpea water with an electric whisk. You can also use a stand mixer until stiff peaks form in a large, clean basin.
• Next, add 1/2 teaspoon vinegar to stabilize the mixture.
• Tilt the bowl in an upside-down position to see if the whipped chickpea water is ready or not. When the mix is not sliding down, then add some sugar. In an inverted position, continue to whisk until the mixture remains in the bowl.
• Slowly sprinkle in the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time. Also whipping thoroughly after each addition. Proceed until using all of the sugar dissolves.
• Mix must be extremely shiny, thick, and sticky at this point, as same as an egg-based meringue.
• Heat the oven to 100 degrees Celcius previously.
• Fill a sandwich bag with half a teaspoon of beet juice.
• Keep the meringue mix inside the bag.
• Cut out a hole in the corner of your bag filled with the mix.
• Squeeze out small blobs of the mix on the tray while holding the bag perpendicular to the tray.
• Allow considerable space between each blob to avoid the drips sticking with each other.
• Bake for around 1hour and 15 minutes.
• Then turn off the oven. But keep the tray with meringues inside the oven. Also, keep the door slightly opened for another 40 to 60 minutes.
• Store Meringues in an airtight container.
Mini Chikpea Flour Frittatas
Vegan egg muffins, chickpea omelet muffins, mini crustless chickpea quiche, or savory chickpea flour muffins are all names for the same thing. Anything you want to label them, they are tasty, healthy, & simple in our opinion.
Instead of eggs, we will use chickpea flour as the base for these vegan frittata muffins.
Of course, because this version will not be identical. But they will bake up light, soft, and full of healthful deliciousness.
• Chickpea flour – 1 3/4 cups
• Nutritional yeast (optional) – 1/4 cup
• Baking Powder- 1 tsp
• Garlic powder – 1 tsp
• Basil (dried) -1 tsp
• Black salt or Mineral Salt -3/4 tsp
• Water – 2 cups
• Corn (canned or fresh) – 1 cup
• Red Bell Pepper (finely diced) -1
• Jalapeno (finely diced) – 1
• Red onion (finely diced) – 1
• Spinach or kale (chopped) – a handful
• Chives for garnishing (optional)
• First of all, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. If you don’t have a nonstick muffin tin, gently butter it, or then you can use muffin liners.
• Include the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast (optional), garlic powder, salt, baking powder, & basil in a large mixing container. Whisk the water in it. Mix together the onion, jalapeno, bell pepper, corn, and baby greens.
• Scoop out the batter into the muffin tray with a 14 measuring cup. Also filling all 12 holes. Sprinkle some chives on the top of it.
Vegan ‘Egg’ Salad Sandwich
Ideal and tasty Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich prepare with basic ingredients and is easy to place together. However, this is a cuisine you will like to make repeatedly.
Mock egg salad is incredibly simple to prepare. And then make a great comfort food sandwich.
Easy to adapt, & also allow to be creative with additional flavors & mix-ins. However, the veg egg salad sandwich recipe is a terrific starting point for all your tofu salad ideas.
Now, we are not going to lie to you & say that this tastes exactly like egg salad. Hence, it’s pretty similar and perfect for anyone seeking an egg salad substitute.
• Organic tofu – 400 to 450 grams
• Vegan Mayonnaise – ¼ cup
• Dijon mustard – 1 heap tbsp
• Celery powder – ½ tsp
• Turmeric – ½ tsp
• Salt and pepper (as per taste)
• Chives (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
• Bread of choices – 6
• Red onion (thinly sliced) – optional
• Radishes (thinly sliced) – optional
• First of all, to absorb excess moisture, cut tofu into 12-inch chunks. And then place between two dish towels or paper towels. Gently press tofu. Be cautious not to overpress if using silky or soft tofu.
• Next, mix the salt, turmeric, optional celery powder, dijon, mayonnaise, and pepper together in the bottom of a medium mixing basin.
• Incorporate the tofu gently. Chives into the mayonnaise mixture until well coated. At last, mash the vegan egg salad completely or just half of it if you wish to.
Hot Cross Bun French Toast
This french toast is also served better with your favorite vegan ice cream. Providing a delicious take on a show-stopping brunch. Made with OGGS aquafaba and your choice of vegan milk, with toppings of pecans.
• Crushed Pecan Nuts – 50 grams
• Brown Sugar (soft) – 1 teaspoon
• Vegan ice cream
For Hot Cross bun French Toast
• Half sliced hot cross buns – 4
• OGGS aquafaba – 75 ml
• Vegan milk (any flavour) – 50 ml
• Turmeric – ¼ teaspoon
• Vanilla Extract – 1 tablespoon
• Margarine – 1 teaspoon
• Begin with the pecans. Crush or finely chop them, then stomp them into small bits in a dry frying pan over low-medium heat, swirling constantly. After a few minutes of cooking, then you will notice that they produce a pleasant aroma.
• Stir in the light brown sugar until they’re evenly coated. Then remove them from the flame instantly. Place it also on parchment paper. To prevent them from sticking with each other.
• So each Hot Cross Bun slice should dip in the mixture separately. Next, place it on a dry dish before cooking.
• In the dipping sauce, whisk your OGGS Aquafaba gently until it is pale and fluffy. Continue whisking the turmeric, milk, and vanilla extract together.
• Take out a frying pan (shallow depth) over medium flame. Melt out the margarine. When a couple of minutes passes, then gently lower each slice of Hot Cross Bun into the frying pan on both sides. Flip it also until the level of browning is over.
For serving, firstly stack two slices on top of each other. Then put a scoop of your loved ice cream with also a punch of caramelized pecan nuts.
So to the people who have given up natural vegan. Thus shifted to a vegan diet. Because this vegan recipe can revive your love for eggs along with providing you the nutrition.