Top Vegan Recipes
So you are hungry, but hate that cooking part and preparation that it takes. Then no need to worry because we are back. With the Top 7 vegan recipes that are easy to make. And also in a very less time.
Now without wasting any time, let’s start learning Vegan Recipes without wasting any time.
Avocado Caprese Salad
This vegan recipe is also easy to make. Yet classic, and delicious. In order to make these little juicy bits, replace mozzarella cheese with creamy avocado slices. Within the dairy-free version of the classic Caprese salad.
• Heirloom tomatoes – 4 medium
• Avocados – 3 medium
• Fresh basil – 1 large bunch
• Lemon – 1
• Virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp
• Aged balsamic vinegar (optional)
• Sea Salt as per taste
• Ground Pepper
• First, remove the pit from the avocado by cutting it around the equator. Then remove the peel after slicing them into a round shape. Now, toss avocado slices in lemon juice lightly.
• Tomatoes should be sliced thinly and also lightly salted.
• Avocado & tomato slices, basil leaves are layered on top of one another. However, if used, then drizzle with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. After that, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Key Lime Pie Smoothie
With just one change, you can also make this key lime pie smoothie vegan recipe quickly. Although, you can use maple syrup in place of honey sweetener. This smoothie is a creamy, delicious, dessert-like flavor. Thus making it the ideal choice for any day.
• Coconut milk – 1 cup
• Ice – 1 cup
• Avocado – ½
• Lime juice
• Local raw honey,
• Maple Syrup or sweetener (as per your choice)
• Firstly, blend lime zest, avocado, ice, coconut milk & honey. Therefore, Blend until it is completely smooth.
• Then sweeten with stevia or maple syrup.
Strawberry Peach Popsicles
Fruit is also used in place of artificial sweeteners. In order to sweeten these popsicles. Therefore, Replace your store-bought ones with these. And believe that your family will not realize the change.
• Quart strawberries -1
• peaches – 4 large
• First of all, wash the strawberries and then core them. Next, cut the peaches into large bits after peeling them.
• In a blender, make the puree of the strawberries till it becomes smooth. If necessary, then add a little water to help the mixture combine. Fill half of the strawberry puree in the molds.
• Afterward, in a blender, puree the peaches till it gets smooth. If important, then add a little water to help the mixture combine. On the strawberry puree, pour the puree of peach.
• Place a popsicle stick in each pop and then covers it with the lid. Also, freeze the pops until they are completely solid.
Banana Ice Cream
In 5 minutes, you can make this healthy banana & peanut butter ice cream. Please add me to the list. When you are craving a sweet snack after a hard day, then try to make this.
However, the most exquisite vegan dessert is healthy Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream. Yet it’s a delightful, healthful dessert made with only three easy ingredients.
• Sliced bananas – 1 cup
• Creamy peanut butter – 1 tbsp
• Chocolate chips – 1 tbsp
• First, defrost the frozen banana slices for 10 minutes in a blender, nutribullet, or food processor.
• Bananas should be mashed till it gets smooth. Now, mix in the peanut butter.
• When everything is well combined, then add the chocolate chips and also enjoy.
• Optional: Freeze for 10-15 minutes for an ice cream-like texture.
Rainbow Pad Thai Zucchini Noodle Salad
Although this rainbow zucchini noodle salad is veggie-packed. Therefore, take out on the traditional pad Thai. It looks nice if you take clicks of it. Also, take a look at all of the lovely hues patterns.
Pad Thai Dressing
• Fresh lime juice – 1/4 Cup
• Minced ginger – 1 Tbsp
• Minced garlic – 1 clove,
• Toasted sesame oil -1/2 Tbsp
• Coconut aminos – 1/4 cup
• Tamarind paste – 1 Tsp
• Maple Syrup -1 Tsp
• Avocado oil -1/3 cup
• Cashew butter – 1/4 cup, (use can also use almond/sunflower seed/peanut butter)
• Zucchini – 700 grams
• Noodles – 7 cups
• Cucumber Spiralized – 300 grams, 3 cups
• Grated Carrot – 1 cup
• Shredded purple cabbage – 2 cups
• Green Onion (thinly sliced) – 1/2 cup
• Mango (Cubed) – 300 grams,
• Red bell pepper (thinly sliced), 250 gram
• Cubed shaped avocado – 1
• Chopped cashews (toasted) – 1/2 cup
• Cilantro (chopped) – 1/4 cup
• Begin with adding all of the dressing & then blend it. Till it gets smooth. Next, cool down the dressing in the fridge for up to 4 days. Or until ready to serve.
• With the spiralizer, turn the cucumber & zucchini into noodles. For a bit thick noodle, you can also use the Paderno 3-blade spiralizer blade of 6 mm.
• However, in a large serving plate or a bowl, combine the spiralized noodles, with all of the chopped vegetables & also the mango.
• Sprinkle the cilantro & cashews on top of it to finish. The salad is yet to be served with the dressing on the side.
• Preserve the dressing & cashews separately to preserve it for longer than 24 hours. Also, add the mango & fresh avocado while eating it. This is frequently packed into prep containers. Though, the avocado and mango are then added fresh to avoid browning.
No Bake Protein Balls
This meal recalls us of when I was a kid & then sneaked a bite of cookie dough from my mother while she was baking. We can now enjoy this cookie dough without the risk of consuming raw eggs. Therefore, thanks to these vegan recipes.
It includes protein powder for an extra energy kick. But be sure that it is vegan prior to consuming it.
Vegan Recipes – “No-Bake Protein Balls” is really simple to prepare. Since it’s a healthy snack that tastes similar to cookie dough & is high in protein for a healthy diet.
• maple syrup – 2 tbsp
• Creamy peanut butter – 1/2 cup
• Oat flour -1 tbsp
• Protein powder (vanilla flavor) – 6 tbsp
• Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
• Chocolate Chips -1/4 cup
• In a mixing dish, add all ingredients excluding the chocolate chips.
• Then, you will add the chocolate chips and then mix well.
• Roll the dough into balls of the size of 1/2 tbsp.
• Keep it in the fridge for a week.
No Bake Caramel Blackberry Cheesecake
No-Bake Caramel Blackberry Cheesecake is an ideal choice for those who are lactose intolerant or vegan. It’s incredibly creamy and tangy, much like traditional cheesecakes. Then it is produced with actual food components.
Easy to prepare, paleo, and free from gluten. Generally, a show-stopper, great for all special occasions. The caramel & fresh berries add charm all over it.
• Raw pecan pieces (raw) – 1 cup
• Raw almonds -1/2 cup
• Medjool dates – 8 to 9 pieces with, 150 grams, (in quartered and pitted form)
• Ground cinnamon – 1/2 Tsp
• Raw cashew pieces (raw) – 3 cups , soak it for 8 hrs, and rinse it well
• Coconut cream – 1/2 cup
• Amber maple syrup (Grade A) – 1/3 to 1/2 cup
• Almond extract – 1/2 Tsp
• Coconut oil – (melted) – 1 tbsp
• Fresh lemon juice – 1/4 cup
• Blackberries -1 cup
• Coconut Caramel Sauce
• Blackberries – 2 to3 cups
• Edible purple flowers (to be used as optional)
• Use parchment paper & then line the base of a 9-inch springform pan.
• Put all of the crust materials in a food processor. Then continue the process till the mixture begins to stick together in the machine. Yet it still has a crumble texture.
• Spread the crust uniformly in the base of the pan. Along the edges about 1/2 inch in depth. However, Put the crust in the fridge to chill while you prepare the filling.
• In a high-powered blender, combine all of the filler ingredients & then blend on low settings till it gets smooth. With the tamper to keep the mixture inflow. Hardly it takes 2 minutes to do this.
• Get the pan covered with plastic wrap after pouring the contents over the crust. Prior to serving, freeze the cheesecake for at minimum 3 to 4 hrs or a maximum of up to 2 weeks.
• Allow it to get soft on the counter for a minimum of 30 min before serving. For a more uniform texture, freeze it in the fridge for approx 1 hour. However, the outer edges defrost when placed on the counter. But the core remains frozen.
• Spread caramel sauce over the softened cheesecake & then garnish with blackberries/edible flowers (that are optional). Slice down the cheesecake and also serve with any extra caramel sauce & berries.
Hope you like these vegan recipes. So which one is your favorite? Also, pen down your thoughts in the comment section below. Till then bye-bye!