Here we have shared some of our top favorite vegan food products commonly asked such as dairy milk alternative, meat and eggs substitute, chocolate and a lot more other stuff.
To keep products in simplified way we have categorize the products in their basic category that most people buy. And the list goes based upon the taste other than using the other filters such as price, availability and if it is allergic or not and most importantly to make it precise and informative to read, here we go:
The first one is the:
- Unsweetened almond milk.
- And the other is Chocolate almond milk.
If you are looking for something creamier and especially for some cooking purpose you should go with:
- Oat milk and soya milk or even coconut milk which provides more cream throughout.
Other options in the vegan milk you can have:
- Organic dairy free sour cream from Forager project. Specially prepared from coconut and cashew milk it is an alternative to plant based sour cream. Enjoy this with meatless taco chilli.
- Original Non-Dairy Banana milk from Banana wave. Made from the authentic bananas with some oats added in it, this is the perfect cholesterol and fat free milk.
- Unsweetened pea milk from Ripple is the best source of calcium and vitamin D with 8gm of protein per cup.
1. The folded egg if you are looking for something convenient. You just have to pour it and scramble it up.
2. Tofu scramble which is price wise much better than folded egg.
3. Neat egg from Neat brand. Used commonly for binding purpose as an option for vegans.
4. Plant-Based Scramble from Just Egg. Prepared from mung beans offering you protein rich and cholesterol free diet.
Going with any option you want, but use black salt in both the case that add a softer taste conventional eggs. Highly recommend for an eggy taste though stinks like that of an egg only.
Top Vegetables From Our Bucket list
1. The organic jackfruit from Native Forest. This can be a perfect meat substitute for vegans extremely rich in fibrous nutrient. You can cook it with a shredded style.
2. Original Cauliflower Gnocchi from green Giant is the best gnocchi which consist of 40 per cent cauliflower in it and is unadulterated with artificial flavors and colors.
3. Lemon Garlic Hummus from Ithaca is a special hummus that is prepared from cold pasteurization method.
Breads Enriched With Cheese Flavour
- Split type wheat version bread
- Daves Killer bread
Other than this we have:
- Large Flake Nutritional Yeast from BOB’s Red Mill. Prepared from a species of yeast known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It has a cheesy flavor supplementing you Vitamin B12 nutrients which you can spread over your pastas and pizzas.
Cheese With a Wide Range in Vegan Food
- Dairy Free Chive Cream Cheese from Kite Hill which is a amalgam of white pepper and chives. Put it on a toast and the taste will hit you back.
- Big Sur Breakfast Burrito from Sweet Earth is a seasoned tofu with potatoes garnished with pepper.
- Shredded cheese from dhaiya.
- Wedge cheese from violife.
- Smoked flavor cheese from violife that is amazing.
- Chao- similar to original american cheese.
- Smoked Gouda from follow by heart.
- Smoked provolone by violife which is really good in taste.
- Soft cheese from tree line.
- Salad cheese cream from wayfare
- Plant butter
- Soy free butter
These are very accommodating to allergies and different cooking choices in alternative to olive oil and other stuff. This butter taste similar to dairy based butter.
- Semi sweet chunks.
- Whey chocolate chips.
Both of these are highly recommended as they taste better than regular dairy chocolates.
- Whey yogurt
This yogurt in more on a sweet side and downside of this is that it is not recommended for people who allergic to coconuts.
Top Vegan Ice Cream
- Van leuen ice cream which has the best texture but extremely pricey.
- NadaMoo ice cream which is gluten free and dairy free and is available in strawberry and cheese cream flavor and also you can find it easily near you.
- Pea nut butter half baked ice cream from Bek & Jerry is also an easy option which one finds around.
- Tropical Greens from Sweet Nothings is an ice cream for vegans, which is made from fruits and nuts. With the best refreshing flavor this is the best ready-to-serve ice cream.
• Field roast hot dogs which taste really great, available at a reasonable price.
• Plant based burger from Gardien. It is thick, meaty and spot on in flavor. Though the meaty texture may be concern for some vegans but it should be tried once and won’t regret it.
• California Veggie Burgers from Dr. Praeger’s. Stuffed with 10 different types of exotic veggies this is a must try.
• Earth Grown Vegan Black Bean Chipotle Burger is a cholesterol free and frozen burger form Aldi. Fit this between the buns with your favorite toppings.
• World’s Best Veggie Burger from Hilaray’s. This burger is gluten free which is made from vegetables and grains.
• Chik’n nuggets from Morning star farms which is available in two variety: the spicy one and the mild one whichever suits your taste. These nuggets are famous among the kids.
Maple Almond Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets from Quinn are glutten free in which mostly vermont maple syrup is used as a sweetening agent.
• Plant based sausage from Beyond meat which is the form of patties you can readily cook them but a little downside is that they come in small pieces. It is available in spicy and neutral versions.
• Plant based ground meat from Light Life. It is somewhat different from frozen ground crumbles and it resembles like actual meat in terms of texture and flavor and taste good.
• Lemon & Herb Pieces by Daring. This glutten free chicken taste is so authentic that you will feel eating real chicken.
Top Packaged Vegan Pizza
• Gluten free pizza from Daiya. Though it is a frozen pizza but taste fresh. It is prepared by cutting board blend of vegan cheese which makes it better than other frozen pizzas. Though it is a expensive pizza but taste is really a worth.
• Deli Slices from Yves brand which is a pepperoni and hemp. It is the thinnest meat with a okay texture. Downside is that they are not easily available.
• Other options available in this meat are: Salami, turkey, chorizo and belloni etc.